lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

About my Career

1. Could you please define Computers Science in your own words? Well it's about computers about how to make programs, assembling a CPU, everything u can now about it you will learn it.

2. What influenced you to pursue Computers Science? The reason why I choose to study Computers Science is because I like to much a computer I mean technology in general. I like programming new things. I like to work with a computer, choose how to work, and everything that have to be with computers.

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become a Computer Engineering? To become a Computer Engineer, you have to study how to make programs, not perfectly, but just good enough to present ideas. You have to learn how to work with the programs used it to make your own programs. Also you have to know some programming techniques.

4. What are some of the skills that are involved when programming? I think could be thinking how's the program going to work because you have to present your first ideas, study of the forms, be creative, try to think in something new.

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education? I consider work in an important company like Microsoft, maybe I would like to build my own company with friends of my career, but definitively I would like to work in a famous company.

6. What's something in your student life that you enjoy the most? I enjoy the process when you create things, I like to think so I like to put my ideas in paper, too and then work it in the computer.

7. What is the most difficult aspect of Computer Engineering? I think is the time because you need time to think, to have ideas, a good idea that surprise the people, so then you have the idea you need time to work that idea like programming or copy in the computer and change it, like make good mathematics problems, and that take time.

8. What are your plans for the future? I think looking for a job here or in other countries in a computer company… I hope that I’ll find someone… and maybe I continue studying in some post-grade in videogames development.

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Computer Engineering. I think is when you see your work done or finish this moment you see how every part of the composition become in one.

10. Why would you recommend Computer Engineering as a career? I recommend Computer Engineering as a career because everything that we see have technology, every car, bank accounts, everything. Also Computer Engineering is a vehicle to transmit and communicate ideas and thoughts by graphics.

No hay comentarios: