lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

Finding a New Job

Hello, this time I'm trying to find a job because I'm getting graduate so... this is my best option I think because I just have to see how's programs works and do the maintenance of the computers and I'm really good at it.

HBK Capital Management manages an established, global, multi-strategy hedge fund with over $12 billion in capital. Headquartered in Dallas, the firm has offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, and Tokyo and employs over 400 individuals.

HBK is looking for an outstanding Desktop Support Engineer to join our team in Dallas.Successful candidates will have a demonstrated track record of educational, professional and personal achievement. He or she has a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, Computer Science or MIS preferred but not required, from a top-tier or state university. Some previous support experience is preferred, as well as familiarity with the issues associated with complex networking environments (workstation, server and network operating system administration, etc.). We operate a hybrid Windows-Unix infrastructure with a focus on the Microsoft platform. Financial experience is not a prerequisite, but an interest in the application of technology to support investment management is a must. Candidates should also demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a high-paced environment, coupled with a strong penchant for providing customer service.

this is a Job in the
Company: HBK Capital Management
Job Category: IT/Software Development
Location: Dallas, Texas.
Salary/Wage: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits

about programming and administration for Windows and I think it would be the perfect job for me to start my career because I don't need so much experience just less than 1 year here are the requirements

Administration of the Microsoft Windows™ suite of products (Active Directory, Server, Workstation, Office, Exchange, SQL, etc.)
Complex issue resolution with a proven troubleshooting methodology
Desktop and server standardization and patch management
Imaging (RIS, Bootworks), as well as software packaging and deployment
Hardware and software research, performance-optimization and testing
High-availability computing and Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
Scripting (VBScript, Wise, Kix), light programming and/or high level languages
Security and Enterprise Systems Management
Research and testing of new technologies
Experience supporting a trade floor environment

I already saw that studying my career so I think this would be perfect I'd apply as soon as possible I hope to get it.

No hay comentarios: